Blue13 at Disneyland
For Immediate Release: November 10, 2016
Blue13 is proud to announce our 2-month residency at Disneyland this holiday season! Join us at Disney California Adventure for the brand new Festival of Holidays, lighting up the park November 10th-January 8th. Blue13 performs Indian dance, from semi-classical Kathak inspired movement to rousing Bhangra, to a celebratory interactive Bollywood dance party for all. See us daily at Paradise Pier, on the World of Color stage.
It’s a season of celebrations at Disney California Adventure park!
With the debut of Festival of Holidays on November 10, you’re invited to come celebrate heartwarming holiday festivities inspired by cultural traditions from around the world. You’ll create new memories as you share in delicious food and drink, fun craft making and the universal language of music and dance.
Wonderful entertainment experiences throughout the park draw on the diverse celebrations that bring joy during this festive time of year, including Diwali, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Christmas/Navidad and Three Kings Day.
- Blue13 Dance Company – The spirited performers of Blue13 Dance Company turn up the fun with traditional Indian dances that build to a Bollywood party for all.
- Mostly Kosher – Klezmer band Mostly Kosher showcases an entertaining and eclectic musical tapestry that weaves together jazz, Latin, rock and hip-hop.
- RAISE – This uplifting a cappella vocal group brings a powerful, harmonious R&B spin to new and popular holiday songs.
- Holiday Toy Drummers – The mischievous Holiday Toy Drummers march to their own merry beat as they perform precision drills with holiday cheer.
- Mariachi Divas – Sing along with the GRAMMY Award-winning Mariachi Divas and their signature repertoire of catchy tunes.
- Disney ¡Viva Navidad! – Enjoy holiday foods, crafts, Disney Character greetings and Latin American bands. The Three Caballeros host a fun street party featuring folklórico and samba dancers, live musicians and Mickey and Minnie in their fiesta best!
- Princess Elena’s Musical Grand Arrival – Elena of Avalor makes her Disneyland Resort debut during Festival of Holidays! Welcome the adventurous and kind-hearted Crown Princess, her royal dancers and magical friend Skylar as they celebrate the holidays with an uplifting musical cavalcade.
All this, plus an array of Disney character experiences and kid-friendly activities!
During Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure park, be sure to stop into Redwood Creek Challenge Trail for Santa’s Holiday Visit, where you can meet Santa and see how his joyful elves have transformed the area into a jolly playground of holiday fun and games.
As the sun sets, you won’t want to miss the evening concert at Paradise Park, featuring performances from two of the festival’s musical groups. And your day enjoying Festival of Holidays wouldn’t be complete without experiencing the all-new, nighttime water and light spectacular, “World of Color – Season of Light,” combining classic holiday songs with beloved characters and heartwarming moments from Disney and Pixar animation to create a sparkling winter fantasy filled with magic!
Festival of Holidays kicks off November 10 at Disney California Adventure park and continues daily through January 8, 2017.